Thursday, April 15, 2010

Train with Pro-Gamers on XFX Bus Tour

What do you think about training with Pro-Gamers? Those who qualified are competing for spots on the XFX Team Bus Tour. Those who are chosen get to Train with Pros %26 Compete against Pros on the XFXTeam Bus Tour. I wonder if Gamespot will have a similar opportunity to train with pro-gamers. That would be awesome!!! Last Day to Vote on Who Goes on the XFXTeam Tour is 10/10. http://www.xfxteam.com/profiles/100763/ VOTE for my favorite: Mauisnake http://www.xfxteam.com/profiles/100763/Train with Pro-Gamers on XFX Bus Tour
That video of him playing CSS was insane! He is the ultimate sniper if that was skill and not just luck...I'd be pissed if I was the guy he shot, just wouldn't want to be on the opposite team as him :lol:Train with Pro-Gamers on XFX Bus Tour
Awesome. I always liked the idea of being pro at a PC game, but I think I'll focus on Halo. Playing with Pros on any game calls for hella fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment