Thursday, April 15, 2010

SEGA Bass Fishing (Wii) Announced.

I don't know how old this is. CVG reports that SEGA announced that it's currently developing its Wii version of Bass Fishing. It seems that it will use both remote and nunchuck. I believe that this type of game has a lot more potential buyers than the source thinks. SEGA Bass Fishing (Wii) Announced.
If there were anything the Wii needed more of, it's fishing games. No, I don't think this will sell very well, if only due to it likely being a title that SEGA does no more than get on a few store shelves.SEGA Bass Fishing (Wii) Announced.
I really enjoyed Sega Bass Fishing for the dreamcast(I had the controller and everything!). I may just buy this game...sp there, there is one sale!;)
There sure seem to be a lot of fishing games coming out for the Wii. At this rate FPS is going to stand for something completely different on the Wii.FPS = Fishing Pole Simulator
Yippie!Get Bass without the Controller which made the game unique and Wii磗 idea came from...great...*sarcasm involved* I go play the original...like with Samba de Amigo...
I think this is awesome. I don't own a Wii so I have one question. Does the controller rumble?I have always loved fishing games, because firstly I've always loved to fish since I was a little boy (especially for bass) and secondly, I love fishing games, because it gives you a chance to actually see if your real life techniques to catching the big ones works in game.I especially love the arcade ones where the pole actually pulls back as the fish fights, and if the Wii remote rumbles it would give it that arcade sense of a feel of the fish actually biting back. I believe this game will have a big consumer market. Not only will kids be purchasing this game as a fun way to waste time, but also every outdoorsman and angler alike. And even if they aren't outdoorsman/angler type people, I believe that a lot of adults will be purchasing this game as well, to have fun and remember the good ol' days when them and their father used to go fishing on early Saturday mornings and what not. So yeah, I think this game will be a big seller, and as soon as I purchase a Wii, I know it will be on my games list.
Yay.....................
Since I have all the various SEGA fishing games for the Dreamcast, along with the controller, and I don't see any reason for me to get the Wii version, but for everyone else out there be VERY excited. It showed how immersive a game could be with a responsive and contextual controller.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment