Thursday, April 15, 2010

Any 2d fighter fans??

CAN ANYONE HELP ME COMBO??? I LOVE my 2d fighters and would say im not bad at em, can pull of all specials etc but that as intense as i get. How the f**k do people pull of these screen exploding combos? whats the secret? how about all these cancels and super cancels etc???I can pull of the odd combo but mainly only the standard special combo count so if anyone can help me out, particularly on KOF 00/01, 2003 . neowave and XI!!!!!thanks for reading:DAny 2d fighter fans??
i loveeee 2d fighters there the best..and those ppl have good timing and alot of practice no one can tell you ..you just need to practice and play n extreme difficulty sterp by step. BTW look at this as a treat for my fellow 2d fighter lover :P Best 2d match of all timelook untill the end you wont be dissapointed :PAny 2d fighter fans??
ha thats pretty good. Must be in Japan, surely only the Japanese could go wild like that!! After all that and he only got a grade B, what the hell do you need to do to get A! ha. Whos your fave 2d fighters then? Id say Joe Higashi, Terry Bogard, Ryo, Blanka, Ken, Ryu and I really like Hugo!
[QUOTE=''swift1981'']ha thats pretty good. Must be in Japan, surely only the Japanese could go wild like that!! After all that and he only got a grade B, what the hell do you need to do to get A! ha. Whos your fave 2d fighters then? Id say Joe Higashi, Terry Bogard, Ryo, Blanka, Ken, Ryu and I really like Hugo![/QUOTE]hmm..my fave first is KEN :) then akuma.terry..i have alot but use these mor often

No comments:

Post a Comment