Sunday, April 11, 2010

Guitar Hero 3 VS Rock Band

So first off all if you don't know me, I like to stur up controversy (at least on the fourms, nothing hardcore like writing PS3 Sucks on a PS3 or destroying new consoles the day they come out) and I enjoy making comparisons. On that note, I eariler thought about which of the few rhythm games for the consoles out there do you think is going to be better? GH3 or RB? The original commerical guitar game or the challenger that comes out singing? (sorry for the pun). We will soon find out, but what are your predictions?Guitar Hero 3 VS Rock Band
GH2 has the better set list, so thats the one I'm getting first.Guitar Hero 3 VS Rock Band

Rock band cause if i recall right its being made by those who made the first guitar hero ^_^

Also, you need to factor in that Rock Band is only for the PSs and the Xbox 360 where as Guitar Hero 3 is for the PSs, Xbox 360, Wii, PC and Mac!
Initially GH3 will be selling better just because more people know the name. I had a lot of fun in GH2, but I'll be getting Rock Band. I really want to play the drums.
[QUOTE=''Firetech1'']Also, you need to factor in that Rock Band is only for the PSs and the Xbox 360 where as Guitar Hero 3 is for the PSs, Xbox 360, Wii, PC and Mac! [/QUOTE]I don't know if you were serious or not, but GH3 isn't gonna be on the PC or Mac. Anyway thanks for reminding me that it was coming out on the Wii. Most of the sales on the Wii are coming from casual gamers and GH is popular with casual gamers as well. They may not mind spending the extra $30 on the game.
[QUOTE=''MKHavoc''][QUOTE=''Firetech1''] Also, you need to factor in that Rock Band is only for the PSs and the Xbox 360 where as Guitar Hero 3 is for the PSs, Xbox 360, Wii, PC and Mac! [/QUOTE]I don't know if you were serious or not, but GH3 isn't gonna be on the PC or Mac. Anyway thanks for reminding me that it was coming out on the Wii. Most of the sales on the Wii are coming from casual gamers and GH is popular with casual gamers as well. They may not mind spending the extra $30 on the game. [/QUOTE], Yes, it is coming to pc and mac. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6178525.html?tag=result;title;0Anyway, im saving up to get both.
IMHO Rock Band's price is going to be the reason I won't get it. Another thing is that I find GH3's sounglist to die for, I saw the dragonforce trailer and cried a little. Also, My Friend is getting rock band so like 5 of us can play at once. I just hope they create competition, cause competition is always better for the consumer :D!
I'm gonna get Guitar Hero 3 because I need more for the wii, but I will eventually get Rock Band.
i like guitar hero 3 and the songs are a little better than rock band , just gonna have to wait till they release the whole song list
About the whole GH3 for the computers, there's really no point to it too because there's always Frets On Fire or Guitar Zero for free. Yet, GH3 will obviously be better than them but you still need to weigh in the pros and cons of each like for example, you can import your own songs into FoF and GZ but you have the crowd meter and the background stuff on GH3.
[QUOTE=''Firetech1'']About the whole GH3 for the computers, there's really no point to it too because there's always Frets On Fire or Guitar Zero for free. Yet, GH3 will obviously be better than them but you still need to weigh in the pros and cons of each like for example, you can import your own songs into FoF and GZ but you have the crowd meter and the background stuff on GH3.[/QUOTE]Yes, but GH3 will use the kickass Guitar contoller! basically RB is gonna be kicking itself they didn't release on American PS2, or Wii.
i'm been sucked into guitar hero since i got guitar hero 2 so i will contine to play it with guitar hero 3
Guitar Hero is played out imo so I won't be getting GH3, as for Rock Band I'll get it only if it is not as expsnsive as rumored (if it is, I'll wait for a price drop or get it used)
Rock Band will kick ass over Guitar Hero 3. Don't get me wrong...I'm sure GH3 will not disappoint but after reading about the possibilities of RB i can see it being so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment