Thursday, April 15, 2010

Play the GT5 vs. real life game.

I found this on gaf, its a game where you need to spot the GT5 picture. 15 pictures,the last is from F1 not GT5 is from a different game. Good luck:http://generationdreamteam.free.fr/Quizz.htmlOn my first try I got 12 correct. Some of the pics are crazy.Play the GT5 vs. real life game.
I got a 12 as well, I wish it would tell you which ones you got wrong.  I know I got the GT-R one right because I've been drooling over every real life picture that has been released of it.  I'm not sure which one is real out of the pictures of the Mitsubishi Lancers.  The green one's lighting is almost too perfect to be real, but the car itself is almost too perfect to be fake.Play the GT5 vs. real life game.
[QUOTE=''rragnaar'']I got a 12 as well, I wish it would tell you which ones you got wrong. I know I got the GT-R one right because I've been drooling over every real life picture that has been released of it. I'm not sure which one is real out of the pictures of the Mitsubishi Lancers. The green one's lighting is almost too perfect to be real, but the car itself is almost too perfect to be fake.[/QUOTE]Just keep playing with it until you get them all right, thats what I did.
i got 12 i wonder if the 2 we all got wrong where the same pictures
[QUOTE=''solidgamer'']i got 12 i wonder if the 2 we all got wrong where the same pictures[/QUOTE]
Could be, most of them seemed pretty obvious to me, the Lancer held me up, as did the silver Audi, and the Subaru WRX.
Answer key[spoiler] B, A, A, A, B, B, A, B, B, B, A, A, A, B, B ................................................................................ If it wasn't for the backgrounds I would have done so much worse. [/spoiler]
[QUOTE=''solidgamer'']i got 12 i wonder if the 2 we all got wrong where the same pictures[/QUOTE]That would be 3 wrong pictures. I missed the last one, #10, and I fogot the other.
I took this quiz yesterday and got 15 out of 15, but then again racing games are my favorite :P
13.GT5 looks amazing, the RL shots were weird angles, to me even the real life ones didnt look very real at all. Just what I observed, don't get me wrong, GT5 is near photorealistic, just the real life photos looked kinda...Not real to me. Dunno.
11



That's one good looking game. That and PGR definatly look so much better than Forza
I got 12 to. GT5 owns. lol
I played this the other day, i got 6
I got 13 - for some bizarre reason I checked the wrong photo for the first pair.To be fair, a lot of the shots have slightly odd lighting (some are publicity shots, for example) and they're all awfully tiny.
nice graphics!! i got 8
Thats crazy. Really hard to tell the difference.
I got a lame 8. And now my eyes are watery and red. Monitor didn't help, either. *curses*
I got 6 (Coughs, shuffles uncomfortably).Now Polyphony Digital needs to start working on those other aspects of real life such as car damage.
15 for me :) The lancer one was hard as well as the F1 pic but luckily I spotted the heat shimmer behind the spoiler.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I got 14. Its not that hard. GT% is still very far away from reality
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment