Thursday, April 15, 2010

Guitar Hero for Wii or 360

I have a Wii and 360. Which system should I get it on. The 360 has acheivments, online play and downloads on day 1. THe wii version has a cooler guitar, is a little cheaper and the speaker is on the guitar. Which system should I get this on. I'm leaning on the 360 but I want to know what y'all think.Guitar Hero for Wii or 360
Actually the Wii version has online as well, so the pros for both systems look more like this:

360:
Downloadable content right away
Achievements
Better graphics (not that it really matters for Guitar Hero)
Customisable faceplate on guitar

Wii
Cheaper
Rumble feedback support
Audio feedback support.
Possible downloadable content in the future

Personally, I'm getting it for Wii, because most of my friends own Wiis, and they're planning on getting it, and I'd like to play online with them.Guitar Hero for Wii or 360
Please keep game recommendations in the floated thread above.

No comments:

Post a Comment