Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is it true???????

Hi, I have been a longtime video game player(49 yrs yng), and love your site..gratz. Now to my question...I play online games allot and recently was on your site when I scrolled down and saw ''Sponsored Links''. There I clicked on an interesting and most promising link to someone like myself who enjoys playing online games,(sometimes for many hours). It was a link to a site that sells information on how to get paid to play test new online games at home for very large suns of money,naturally I'm skeptical. I know that in Gamespots age old wisdom(not kidding by the way), you must have some clue as to the legitimacy of such offers. Any suggestions you may have on the subject of getting paid to test online video games at home would be ,more than appreciated. And yes I have read the below sidebar on your site,:).

About Sponsored Links: This section contains paid listings which have been purchased by companies that want to have their sites appear for specific search terms and related content. These listings are administered, sorted and maintained by a third party and are not endorsed by CNET NetworksThank you,
A devoted gamespot fan,
MikeIs it true???????
It's actually the worst job in the business. You get paid 25k in a year and you have to spend whole day running against walls to see, if there's any glitches.Is it true???????
hello Marr, Yes but is the offer legitimate?, Can one get paid to test online video games?and if so how does one go about doing it? TY for your feedback it is greatly appeciated.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment