Tuesday, April 13, 2010

5 Best Playstation 1 RPGs

I'm going to buy 5 RPGS of the orginal Playstation in 2 weeks. I would like to know which ones I should get. Right now I'm thinking of Legend of Mana, Legend of Dragoon, and Parasite Eve(if I can count that). I just ordered Vagrant Story and Xenogears, so I need 5 more to add to my collection. OH AND NO FINAL FANTASIES! I OWN THEM ALL!Please post games that you've at least played or seen played. Thanks!5 Best Playstation 1 RPGs
I really like the Playstation and most of the games that came out for it(my favorite system that I never owned). That's why I ask this question, because though I have the Final Fantasy games, I need some other good RPGs!5 Best Playstation 1 RPGs
Not really sure...Some people say that http://www.gamespot.com/ps/rpg/legendoflegaia/index.html?tag=result;title;1 is a good game but I haven't played it myself.
This should really go in the floated recommendation thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment