Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sonic 2

Heeding the words of a friend, I have decided to make Sonic 2my favorite game of all time again, because it's the game I have the most fun with. True, Super Mario and Zelda are good, but I just am not addicted to them as I am to Sonic. It's Sonic's speed and reflexes that really moves me. The reason I had to change it from Sonic is because so many people were saying bad things about Sonic that bothered me, like him being a failure. But now those people don't matter. Sonic2 will be my favorite because it's the game I have the most fun with, and there's no beating that rule.EDIT:
I just played Sonic 2 again, and I have to say I have never been so relaxed playing a game in a long time. So I have to say this is my true favorite. Once Sonic, Always Sonic.Sonic 2
Yeah, Sonic's alright.Sonic 2
Sonic 3 and Knuckles, seriously, no other Sonic game can beat that.
I do like Sonic 3 %26 Knuckles too, but in Sonic 2, I can cruise through the levels in a breeze, something I can't quite do in S3%26K.I'll make it my second favorite at least.
Sonic 2 is the best Sonic game, one of my all time favorite games, I still play it all the time.
I have to say that Sonic CD was the best Sonic game. Having 3 different versions of every level makes things more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment