Thursday, April 15, 2010

Japan Gets White PS3 Nov. 11th

I am officially jealous, Japan is getting a ceramic white 40GB PS3 for 39,980 yen with the Dual Shock 3 controller on the 11th:
[url]http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/071009ae.html[/url]
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/43708358_1d26e353cd.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Barakov/20169_n20071009_05_dual_02.jpg[/img]
I am definitely importing the DS3 when it comes out so I can play Uncharted and Ratchet with the rumbly goodness.
Japan Gets White PS3 Nov. 11th
looks sweetso i'm assuming there are no restrictions on which controllers work with which consoles...meaning the dualschock 3 in japan will work with the NA ps3? if the dualshock 3 is hitting NA next spring, i'd definitely think about importing the controller here too...and if the 40gb console gets the $400 pricepoint here too if it releases in november, i'd have to think long and hard about finally picking up a ps3...Japan Gets White PS3 Nov. 11th
I wanted a silver one :( both black and white catches stains.
I don't know if white really works for the PS3. It's perfect for the Wii, but it just looks a little strange on the PS3. If anything it looks more like the George Foreman Grill now than it ever has before.
A silver one would be nice. It would match my PSP.@Prodigy Basic- As far as anyone knows the controllers aren't region protected, and most every game coming out from now on has rumble ready to go... so I think I'm going to import. I really want SCEA to make their announcement about the 40GB in America. It should be $399 when it comes out, and the rumors are that it will be in stores Nov. 2nd, but only Sony knows for sure, and they aren't talking just yet.
I was looking at my PS3 the other day wondering what other color would work for it, and I dismissed white.I think Ferrari Red would be what I would hold out for for my second PS3.Or Pink, to match my Japanese PS2.
[QUOTE=''aspro73'']I was looking at my PS3 the other day wondering what other color would work for it, and I dismissed white.I think Ferrari Red would be what I would hold out for for my second PS3.Or Pink, to match my Japanese PS2.[/QUOTE]
There is a place that does custom paint jobs for consoles, and oddly enough a chocolate brown PS3 looks pretty rad.
[url]http://www.colorwarepc.com/products/ps3c.aspx[/url]
I'll definitely wait for this model to hit the U.S. because my Wii and XBOX 360 are both white. I might as well have them all white, right? As long as this comes out before MGS4, I'll be getting this.
[QUOTE=''Kreatzion'']I'll definitely wait for this model to hit the U.S. because my Wii and XBOX 360 are both white. I might as well have them all white, right? As long as this comes out before MGS4, I'll be getting this.[/QUOTE]
You could just import it from Japan, all the games are region free, and we share the same Blu-Ray region with Japan... I think it might be a while before we see different color variations in the states, we were the last to get them with the PS2 and PSP.
I like. However it's still too bulky and too expensive. I'll be alright until the PSthree (slim version) is unleashed
Wow - I REALLY like that! I want one!
[QUOTE=''VinnoT'']Wow - I REALLY like that! I want one![/QUOTE]
For some weird and terrible reason that I don't quite understand, I'm thinking about importing the whole deal instead of just the controller.  I'm sure I'm about to get laughed at, but soon I'm going to have two HDTVs, might as well have two PS3s.  After all I am a fancylad.
[img]http://www.fancylad.com/images/fancylad.jpg[/img]
Cool. I'm not surprised or jealous though. Japan got a white PS2 Slim ages ago and America never got one. So I'm not surprised. I'm more jealous of all the different colors of DS Lites and PSPs Japan has.
[QUOTE=''rragnaar''][QUOTE=''VinnoT'']Wow - I REALLY like that! I want one![/QUOTE]
For some weird and terrible reason that I don't quite understand, I'm thinking about importing the whole deal instead of just the controller. I'm sure I'm about to get laughed at, but soon I'm going to have two HDTVs, might as well have two PS3s. After all I am a fancylad.
[img]http://www.fancylad.com/images/fancylad.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] Lol. Show'em how it's done! With styIe.
[QUOTE=''SteelAttack'']Lol. Show'em how it's done! With styIe. [/QUOTE]
That's right.  You see, the more stuff I buy, the better person I become.  It is a scientific fact.
Nice. As Blu Ray r2 covers japan and europe and the games are region free i might improt this if it dosnt come to the uk
well there goes the neighborhood .......
[QUOTE=''rragnaar''][QUOTE=''SteelAttack'']Lol. Show'em how it's done! With styIe. [/QUOTE]
That's right.  You see, the more stuff I buy, the better person I become.  It is a scientific fact.[/QUOTE]



There is a special place in hell for people like you and me :)



The white PS3 does like sweet, but im still debating if I want one period, my own personal inner struggle against geekery and an already astronomically expensive hobby. Hrrmmmphhh.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment