Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Should I sell my Xbox 360 and get a PS3...?

Hey guys,
I've recently got pretty bored of my Xbox 360 (yes... Halo 3's come out, but i'm not in a rush to play it so i'll just wait for the PC version to come out...:roll:), so i've been contemplating flogging all my stuff and buying a Playstation 3. Didn't know whether popular opinion would be whether it's worth it or not, just hoping for a few balanced opinions,Cheers in advance,Alex;)Should I sell my Xbox 360 and get a PS3...?
Never sell systems... It is never a good idea.  I love my PS3, but if I was you, I'd just be happy with your 360 and save up for the PS3.  If you can't save up $400 between now and when MGS4 comes out, I'd be really surprised.Should I sell my Xbox 360 and get a PS3...?
Unfortunately a Uni student with no job, lol! So it's either sell or wait for years! :(
Selling a system is NEVER a good idea. And system recommendation threads aren't allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment