Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Are they any Orange Box reviews?

Man, I called my Gamestop today and they said they wouldn't get the game in until tomorrow, which kinda sucks since I have school that day. Anyone hear anything at all about the game?Are they any Orange Box reviews?
[QUOTE=''viewtiful26'']Man, I called my Gamestop today and they said they wouldn't get the game in until tomorrow, which kinda sucks since I have school that day. Anyone hear anything at all about the game?[/QUOTE] Dude your better off buying it on steam foreal, it's gonna make you install steam anyways and it'll be on steam and you can virtually throw away the package and always be able to download every game forever as long as you secure you username and password.
Are they any Orange Box reviews?
IF you want reviews, just look for HL2 and HL2 Ep 1 reviews in the PC section.
Um...I was gonna get the 360 version, actually.
Dude, this game is almost for sure going to be awesome... Actually, I should say these GAMES cause you get 3. It's Valve, and all of these games are sequels to games you probably already played. On that note, if you haven't already, look up and play Narbacular Drop because then you can play portal RIGHT NOW!
the 360 version got a 5/5 from GameProthe PC version got a 94% from PC Gamer
i think it's safe to say this will beone of the best bang-for-your-buck titles to hit consoles this year...i really don't see the need to read reviews to know that orange box is a must-buy...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
yeah pc game looks better
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
All I want to know is which is it better for PS3 or 360. I'm guessing 360 for the points alone, but I want no chuggage whatsoever so if it is smoother on the PS3 I'll get that version.EDIT: I just read the PS3 version is not coming out until December, so that settles that. I'll get the 360 version tomorrow.
[QUOTE=''aspro73'']All I want to know is which is it better for PS3 or 360. I'm guessing 360 for the points alone, but I want no chuggage whatsoever so if it is smoother on the PS3 I'll get that version.EDIT: I just read the PS3 version is not coming out until December, so that settles that. I'll get the 360 version tomorrow.[/QUOTE]Thats good. Maybe now a game developer won't half ass the PS3 version and actually take time to understand how the system works.
[QUOTE=''shaza91''][QUOTE=''aspro73''] Thats good. Maybe now a game developer won't half ass the PS3 version and actually take time to understand how the system works.[/QUOTE] Wishful thinking.
[QUOTE=''shaza91''][QUOTE=''aspro73''] All I want to know is which is it better for PS3 or 360. I'm guessing 360 for the points alone, but I want no chuggage whatsoever so if it is smoother on the PS3 I'll get that version.EDIT: I just read the PS3 version is not coming out until December, so that settles that. I'll get the 360 version tomorrow.[/QUOTE]Thats good. Maybe now a game developer won't half ass the PS3 version and actually take time to understand how the system works.[/QUOTE]The Darkness, we're looking at you.
I'm waiting for it to be released on steam - it comes out right at midnight but which time?
[QUOTE=''Clan_Crushbone''][QUOTE=''peacebringer''][QUOTE=''viewtiful26'']Um...I was gonna get the 360 version, actually.[/QUOTE]oh i'm sorry(that your getting the 360 version)
[/QUOTE] And im sorry that your that single minded. [/QUOTE]I believe it has less to do with being single minded and more to do with the PC version being superior. If you plan to play online that is. Unless the guy was just being a jerk, which is entirely possible considering that this is the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment