Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Assassin's Creed videos.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_5309_en.htmlGamersyde has some new AC media, lots of pics but more importantly two new videos. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see them.One finally shows something outside that castle town, and WOW! The other is an 8 minute video showing the first assassination and chase, its pretty damn awesome. Leg twiching for the win!The videos made me go :shock:New Assassin's Creed videos.
Sweet! Nice find!Combat system looks as weird as always. How come 6 guys just stand still while you kick one of their fellow soldier's ass? It almost looks as if they were taking turns, with the exception of a couple of measly sword blows. Of course, that last chase sequence and that awesome jump improve things a lot. New Assassin's Creed videos.
I'm starting to get hyped for this game.  I keep forgetting about all these great games until they are almost out, I did the same thing with Halo 3, and the Orange Box.
Great find. Wonder if there will be any demos. Kinda looks to good for a demo.
[QUOTE=''Soothsayerr'']Great find. Wonder if there will be any demos. Kinda looks to good for a demo.[/QUOTE]
They've said there won't be a demo, due to the sandbox nature of the game the demo would simply be too big.
[QUOTE=''rragnaar''][QUOTE=''Soothsayerr'']Great find. Wonder if there will be any demos. Kinda looks to good for a demo.[/QUOTE]
They've said there won't be a demo, due to the sandbox nature of the game the demo would simply be too big.[/QUOTE]Hmm, makes sense I guess. But Crackdown was a massive city. Demo just has a time limit, and borders. Most likely going to buy AC anyway. The climbing and chases are more then enough for me. Immersion is imminent.
Hmm, I'm still a bit skeptical about the combat, but other than that, the game looks fantastic, the assassination/getaway was pretty intense
Meh Meh, still looking way too Prince of Persia for my taste, these games aren't really my style...I think Uncharted has much much more potential.
I want that game. Looks cool.
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment