Tuesday, April 13, 2010

plz help need an answer

will these games be at 60 frames a second for the ps3svr 08tony hawks proving groundthe simpsons game plz help need an answer
I don't know what svr08 is, but the other two aren't going to be.  I know from the demos that THPS and the Simpsons aren't 60fps.  THPS runs pretty badly, but the Simpson's atleast seemed to have a stable framerate.plz help need an answer
[QUOTE=''rragnaar'']I don't know what svr08 is, but the other two aren't going to be. I know from the demos that THPS and the Simpsons aren't 60fps. THPS runs pretty badly, but the Simpson's atleast seemed to have a stable framerate.[/QUOTE]smackdown vs raw 2008 is svr 08 and are you saying tony hawks proving ground and the simpons wont run at 60 frames a sec for the ps3 but only for the 360??
[QUOTE=''king_kevin_2007''][QUOTE=''rragnaar'']I don't know what svr08 is, but the other two aren't going to be. I know from the demos that THPS and the Simpsons aren't 60fps. THPS runs pretty badly, but the Simpson's atleast seemed to have a stable framerate.[/QUOTE]smackdown vs raw 2008 is svr 08 and are you saying tony hawks proving ground and the simpons wont run at 60 frames a sec for the ps3 but only for the 360??[/QUOTE]
Is this an elaborate PS3 troll?  All I'm saying is that I've played proving ground and it didn't have a stable framerate.  I'm not the best framerate guy around but the Simpson's didn't seem smooth enough to be 60 fps...
[QUOTE=''rragnaar''][QUOTE=''king_kevin_2007''] [QUOTE=''rragnaar'']I don't know what svr08 is, but the other two aren't going to be. I know from the demos that THPS and the Simpsons aren't 60fps. THPS runs pretty badly, but the Simpson's atleast seemed to have a stable framerate.[/QUOTE]smackdown vs raw 2008 is svr 08 and are you saying tony hawks proving ground and the simpons wont run at 60 frames a sec for the ps3 but only for the 360??[/QUOTE]
Is this an elaborate PS3 troll? All I'm saying is that I've played proving ground and it didn't have a stable framerate. I'm not the best framerate guy around but the Simpson's didn't seem smooth enough to be 60 fps...[/QUOTE] should i get tony hawks proving ground and the simpsons game for 360 and do u no about smackdown vs raw 2008 ps3 framerate
Well if you are just trying to figure out which version to buy, you need to ask that question here:
[url]http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25280074[/url]
That said, I don't know about the wrestling game, as I tend to steer clear of that stuff, but unless the game has an unstable framerate, it shouldn't matter whether the game is running at 30FPS or 60FPS.  You need 60fps for a game like Wipeout, or Tekken, but most games are fine at 30fps.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment