Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gamespot PS3 Price Poll

I think that Gamespot should have had a poll spot for, ''I would get one if the PS3 library was better.'' Why would I pay $399 for a console that really doesn't offer a great library? I think the spot they offer for two games is hilarious. They should have made a spot for the whole library being truly lackluster.
Gamespot PS3 Price Poll
If you were to buy a PS3 today you'd be able to pick up Resistance, Motorstorm, Ridge Racer 7, Tekken 5: DR, Folklore, Oblivion, The Darkness, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Skate, Dirt, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Super Stardust HD, and Everyday Shooter... there are others, but you get my point.  That is a pretty diverse bunch of games for the first year of a console.
Granted it has taken a long time to get to this point, but things are looking good for the PS3 library, and I don't see it slowing down for a long time.Gamespot PS3 Price Poll
Thing I find funny is, when most people say the PS3 has no games, its usually countered with that its in the first year, but once someone says the Wii has no games and its still in its first year, its ass slaps and high fives all around.
Most systems don't have alot of quality games the first year cause the developers sometimes want to wait things out. I mean the 360 didn't have a really diverse catalouge of good games till a year or so after its release. Same goes for the ps3 and wii. They are barely starting to come out with good games now. But the future looks bright. A good time to be a gamer a bad time to be a fanboy/girl.(cause those people will be spending most of their time on forums talking crap about the other system instead of playing games)
people like to insult the PS3 for some reason. It's pretty bogus
It's good that the Ps3 has had a price drop, for that that price it's better than the 360 elite and you dont have to worry about the ROD. The library isnt that bigyet but wait untill next year.
I dislike how people make fun of PS3.
I didn't make fun of the PS3. I want one. I go to the store, and look at their library and its depressing. I was depressed for the first 6 months of the 360 too. I aint hating on the PS3, I am saying their games are lame right now, and that even with a lower price I wouldn't buy one.
You may want to rephrase that title, as Poll Topics aren't allowed (I do think there's more to this topic, though).



Anyway, $399 is still more than I'd consider paying for a game console, regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment