Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MY video game rant for today. Read,opinions are great

i have to say the one thing on my mind regarding my opinion on either buying a multiplat game on the ps3 or on the 360 is the achievements. I never thought i was going to fall under this achivment whore thing but i hate my friends giving me crap over having a low ass gamer score. i blame that on work,and my sense of thinking that achievements are not really important. I recently finished the darkness,rainbow six vegas, and graw 2, But all on my ps3. And now that i realize i would of gottent a crap load of achievements if i would of played these games on the xbox 360. So now im going to go out and rent these games for my 360 just for the achievement points. i dont consider my self a fanboy of any console i have all three consolesand i like the 3 consoles i am just not afraid of giving my opinion on each consoles advantages,but also their flaws.IN My opinion, The Sony Ps3 is a great and powerful console with potential to be evenGreater than it already is, But small things are keeping it from being better than its current status, first of all now when im out shopping for a new game, if its multiplat i always tend to go for the 360 just for the achivements, a good example would be when devil may cry 4 comes out, im most likley going to purchase it for the 360 even though the past three versions of the game i have played them on the ps2. It just that devil may cry3was very challengin to me and i busted my ass on that game that now if im going to do the same thing with 4 i want something to show for it. Hopefully ps3 does something about this and enables an achievement like feature since it is not really a very complicated task. If sony fixes this and enables a feature like this i think it will really help its sales.The Xbox 360 is a great console great game library even though some may think its a fps bank, I think it has something for everyone on there, ''this is including xbox live arcade titles'' I like my 360 Ive been playing halo 3 lately and have enjoyed every minute of it. But i will not deny that i have been a victim ot the dreaded harware failure known as the dreaded three red lights.It happend to me about a month before the halo 3 release. My first 360 lasted me for almost 2 years i think i about december 05, so i consider it a launch console. I went through the replacement process and ive been i guess satisfied the new one i got is working. so i guess its all good. One of my friends told me once just because you can pack three processors in a box does not mean that you should. and i think that makes somewhat of sense. But overall i think the 360 will recover from its flaws and be a great contender to be the winnerin this somewhat never ending next gen war.The Nintendo Wii Is also a very fun console not as powerfulor how can we say gurthy as the other two console but still very fun. I think nintendo is doing a great thing and trying to get the casual person to be able to relate to a video game. Ilike my Wii its fun. Nothing beats Post Drunk Bowling, or wario ware thats always fun. for some reason the ''hey do you want to come to my room and play with my Wii Never Fails''. When instructing it to a half drunk female who is hanging at your apartment with your female roomate. LoL The Wii is what it was meant to be Fun,and accesible to anybody who knows how to use a televison remote. I once got my 82 year old grampa to duke it out in a session of Wii Sports Boxing, and that was just cool. He actually knew what to do.I do think that nintendo has to fix the whole online friend code thing cuz its not as accessibleas the competionsonline services when it comes to friends and stuff i think a name is better thana bunch of numbers.I think The wiihas acomplished what it wasmeant to be. Just and overall Fun console that will can be enjoyed by everyone. And i guess thats my rant. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment