Thursday, April 15, 2010

the hardest boss battels ever!!!

well for me it would be FF7 seph,KH seph and super akuma in street fighter and last but not leas that one guy in FF 12 with like 50 mill health no joke. but what about you guys the hardest boss battels ever!!!
i would say
both forms of alma in ninja gaiden sigma
man....she was a b*tchthe hardest boss battels ever!!!
The necromancer in Blade of Darkness is a real pain in the butt.
Indalecio and the other queen from star ocean:the second story
I have to agree with Yiazmat in FF12. Man he took forever.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Last boss in Mario RPG for the SNES
Vergil from Devil May Cry 3, ESPECIALLY on DMD mode.Dark Demon from Demon's Crest.Hito-shura/The Demi-Fiend %26 Satan from Digital Devil Saga 1 %26 2 respectively.Neo Granzon from Super Robot Wars 3.General Akhoob from Total Carnage (I'm convinved that the 'escape' sequence after you beat him is literally impossible with 1 player)This one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=g-JLyxifS4E%26watch_response
[QUOTE=''Jagazaar''] Vergil from Devil May Cry 3, ESPECIALLY on DMD mode.Dark Demon from Demon's Crest.Hito-shura/The Demi-Fiend %26 Satan from Digital Devil Saga 1 %26 2 respectively.Neo Granzon from Super Robot Wars 3.General Akhoob from Total Carnage (I'm convinved that the 'escape' sequence after you beat him is literally impossible with 1 player)This one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=g-JLyxifS4E%26watch_response[/QUOTE] That last boss was f'ing ridiculous! And I agree with Vergil being one of the hardest bosses of all time.I'd say:DMC1's Nelo Angelo and NightmareFFVIII's Ultima and Omega WeaponNinja Gaiden's Alma and DokuContra Hard Corps' Virtual Reality boss (It took me months to beat that annoying thing. lol)
Kingdom hearts 1 sephiroth battle and the ant queen on champions of norrath
I haven't played many difficult games but I'd have to say that the final boss of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time is really hard. 3 forms, each having enormous amounts of HP and attacks that can kill you in one hit. And when you die in the 3rd phase, you have to restart all the way from the beginning - it can take up to 30 mins to get back to the third form, including cutscenes. I must have died 50-60 times on that boss (I remember spending a whole summer holiday just on that boss).

the hardest boss ever fought must be the FF8 in the ending boss! omfg 5 bosses in a row!
The Boost Guardian on Hard Mode in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
very truly veril on dante must die mode


Version 1.0.
Hard balls from pursuit force (European version), Jinpachi from Tekken 5, the weapons from ff7 and every dmc3 boss on dmd
syztem's answer is the right one:D C'Thun from WoW literally couldn't be killed until Blizzard fixed him. I never fought v 1.0 C'Thun but I feel sorry for the guilds that banged their heads against that brick wall over and over. Some tough boss fights in the history of that game for sure, especially the ones that were bugged or brokenSingle-player games: -The final two fightsof Super Ghouls n' Ghosts... game's hard enough using the best weapon but then at the end it forces you to use a crappy weapon to beat it-Fire Leo in Viewtiful Joe-most of the bosses in Ikaruga and Gradius V-the optional bosses in the Final Fantasy games that people speak of and the Kingdom Hearts games although I never really bothered to make a serious attempt on those. -I am losing memory of the NES days but I recall some bosses in Contra and the Ninja Gaiden games as well as the Grim Reaper in Castlevania -I thought Agni and Rudra from DMC3 were vicious, I had a lot more trouble with them than I did Vergil-Final boss of Half-Life 1 and Ares from God of War on God Mode-And we can't have a tough boss thread without mentioning Mike Tyson :D
[QUOTE=''VGobbsesser'']The Boost Guardian on Hard Mode in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.[/QUOTE]That thing was a freakin b*tch. I died so many times against it.
[QUOTE=''Shyn_1'']Last boss in Mario RPG for the SNES[/QUOTE]Add the Buorn from Dragon Quest 5 (ridiculously long), and you have my opinion.
Shinobi last boss is well I cant say :twisted:.

No comments:

Post a Comment