Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wii Music is the New Rock Band

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O9vCkqw4izYThis game looks awesome! Maybe not SO awesome as Rock Band, but it is still going to be awesome.Wii Music is the New Rock Band
Looks fun, I really just want to bash some virtual drums to my own music. SD card support *crosses fingers*Wii Music is the New Rock Band
Not as cool as rock band IMO
I would prefer if they had songs outside of the Nintendo library. Until I see licensing for other bands, Wii Music pales in comparison to Rock Band.
Looks fun. As long as it's cheap I'll get it. Is this a Wiiware game? It seems perfect for that.
Nahhhhh. It'll be fun. The real value of the game will be if you can save and share the music you create. Otherwise it's going to end up like Electroplankton. Fun about an hour, and then something you never really look at too much again.
Looks fun. No point in comparing it to Rock Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment