Sunday, April 11, 2010

Portal (PC & Xbox 360) *spoilers*

Just finished the game and I have to say... ''wow''. I haven't played a game this innovative and with such a satisfactory ending in a long, long... actually I don't think I've ever played a game that was this satisfying. The reason I say this is because throughout the entire game, the game gives you this ominous feeling of dread. The facility is a complete hell. Especially after level 19 and you get into the ''underworks'' of the facility. It makes you feel comletely alone, a big reason why the voice that guides you was meant to sound non-human, to really pushes that lonely feeling. But when you finally finish the game, and all you see is a blue sky, trees, and hear the sound of birds. Wow what a relieving feeling, like you escaped hell. Plus the voice is just funny as hell especially at the end.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment