Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pretty impressed by C&C3 for 360

As a long-time RTS fan, I downloaded the Command %26 Conquer 3 demo for Xbox 360 today - and I must say, I'm pretty impressed. Gamepad controls will probably never be as nice for RTS games as Mouse+Keyboard (or maybe a wii-style controller will work well if properly implemented at some point), but they did a really good job withit in my opinion. It's very playable control-wise, and it's a lot of fun playing an RTS on a big TV. I'm playing it on a 52'' DLP, and it it's just a lot of fun sending your tanks rumbling around on the big screen. It really worked for me - I think I'm going to buy the full game if I can get it fairly cheap, and now I'm kinda hoping for more good quality RTS's for this machine. Anyone have this game and wanna share thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment