Thursday, April 15, 2010

Would you Read?

Simple post to get some input from the video game world and the people who would buy. I'm planning on publishing a trilogy of books based off of Nintendo's Metroid series. How likely would you be to purchase such a novel?I've decided that I'm going to re-write the first story in my Metroid trilogy, edit my second and finish the third. Once they are done to my satisfaction, I will be looking for Literary Agents who can get my work published. Of course with permission from Nintendo.I emailed Richard Knaak today (Warcraft novels ''War of the Ancients'' and ''Sunwell Trilogy'' manga) for a little advise.
*crosses fingers* I hope he emails me back. He would be a big help seeing he does video game adaptions and has aspired me that I could do this. My work may not be perfect but with a couple of editors and such...I think I could make it fly, which leaves me with a poll. Would you buy a Metroid Novel? (Yes/No/Maybe*why maybe)Any input would help greatly....thanks ^_^Would you Read?
I don't think Nintendo would allow you to sell it.Would you Read?
You are going to have to get approval from Nintendo, since Metroid is licensed to them. But, once you got around that and everything was finished, sure I would read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment